I'm starting to feel very left out on Instagram. VERY. Everywhere I turn everyone's posting hottie boombalottie pictures of themselves and saying five totally fascinating things about themselves that no one knows. In spite of myself, I totally love this. It is the type of thing that I love to make fun of and scoff at, but secretly I get excited every time I see someone's five facts pop up Instagram. (Instagram plug: thelifeofbon. Join the party!) Ohhh!!! What's this you're saying? I never knew you only took baths! How crazy that you honestly feel the back of your closet for Narnia! Oh my gosh you fold your toilet paper in perfect squares before using?!? THIS IS WILD!
I am beyond myself with excitement and these stupid Instagram posts. But guess what? Nobody has tagged me! Every day I wait for a tag and think of all the cool things I would say if someone who just include me in this huge online Instagram circle of love and random facts but no one will.
So screw Instagram.
I'm taking to my blog instead! I'm a posting my five facts on this blog with a cute little picture and you can't stop me!
FIVE THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. When I was in seventh grade my older brother knocked my front tooth out when he was trying to do a wrestling move on me. It hung by a string until we went to the dentist and he popped it back into place. It is now lower than my other front tooth.
2. Sometimes when I get in the weirdest mood I pretend I'm a baby and say goo gaa to Hubs. This basically means that I can do nothing but lay around and have someone feed me. It works like a charm.
3. I lived in Hawaii for four months and while I was there I bought a car for $500. It was literally every dollar I had. I didn't register it and didn't insure it and planned to drive it around the island illegally. Three days later it broke down completely in Honolulu and I was SOL. I cried and cried and cried but never told my parents. Until now. Hi mom!
4. Growing up me and my little sister LOVED playing Monopoly. I would make her feel guilty if she ever won. I'd also hide $500 bills under the board so when she thought I was out of money I would stealthily pull one out!
5. My first kiss wasn't until I was 18 years old and I basically got rape kissed outside the BYU Marriott center under a tree. I didn't know what I was doing and he kept kissing me and I just kept opening my eyes, looking around, thinking, "Really?!?! This is IT? THIS is kissing?!?" Luckily, it got better.
Alright, now I tag.... everyone who reads this blog! Put a sexy picture up of yourself on your blog, tag your five facts and link them at the bottom. Can't wait to read these!
And I figured out how to use the link too (hopefully!) so today you can really link your post.