Tonight I didn't feel like writing a post. When I don't feel like writing a post I usually try to figure out why. If I trudge on with my post when I don't want to, it usually ends up being a pretty awful post.
So like the pure detective I am, I sat down and thought, "Why don't I want to write a post?" The answer was pretty simple. I was tired, I had been working all day and I was kind of in a bad mood. So instead of writing a post I looked at old bridal/engagement pictures to cheer me up. I couldn't help but laugh that we had more bad pictures than good ones. Boy are we a couple of goofs!
And just like that, a post was born. I present to you,
NINETEEN WEDDING PICTURES YOU DON'T WANT TO SEND OUT WITH YOUR INVITATION.
By The Life of Bon
1. The mouth too big/ can't stop laughing pose. For your information this was taken after Greg thought the ice was cracking, threw me off his back and yelled, "Bonnie! Run! The ice is cracking." It's every man for himself in the wild.
2. The crazy eye pose. I promise Greg wasn't doing this in purpose- the photographer just somehow managed to get it at the exact right moment.
3. The "You want us to do what?!?" pose. You know how some girls are ugly criers? I'm an ugly laugher. My face seriously contorts like that every time I laugh. Ah, well, what can you do?
4. The old man teeth/ leaning against a tree pose. Because we all know couples always lean against trees with each other.
5. The "Oh my gosh, you seriously want me to pose in the bushes?" pose.
6. The "Button up your jacket, dang it!" pose. Also known as the "Boys don't know how to hold flowers" pose.
7. The "Oh my gosh I'm getting married. What am I thinking?!?" pose.
8. The "dang it, woman, how many times have I told you to cover your mouth when you sneeze?" pose.
9. The "We just happened to be standing here and both instantly fell asleep" pose. Also known as the "Take it easy on the eyelashes" pose. But seriously, could this picture be any more awkward? You know. Just standing here. Eyes closed. Faces touching. Being weird.
10. The "I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be putting this hand right now" pose.
11. The "Wait, what did you say we're supposed to be doing right now?" pose.
12. The awkward "I am going to squeeze you until you can't keep it in" pose Doesn't Greg look so uncomfortable here? I can't stop laughing when I look at his face.
13 & 14. The "Now I get to dance!" pose.
15. The "Seriously, Greg. That's enough" pose.
17. The sun bursting through our skin pose. Um... photographer? Did you not notice that?
18. The "getting a little too into this kiss" pose. If this wasn't myself and my lover in this picture I would be totally grossed out by the graphicness of the kissing. As I'm sure you are.
19. The "I really don't want to pose for this picture" pose. Can you tell who is being uncooperative? ME!
Now vote! Which one is your favorite worst pose?!? I think mine has to be #17- the awkward kissing one!